JooFlux: a Java agent for dynamic aspect-oriented middlewares
JooFlux a JVM agent that allows both the dynamic replacement of method implementations and the application of aspect advices. Compared to existing approaches, JooFlux takes a novel route by taking advantage of the new
invokedynamicinstruction added in Java SE 7. The runtime overhead of JooFlux is marginal for method invocations, and fairly limited when aspects are being injected. In any case, JooFlux shows interesting performance compared to related approaches such as AOP tools or dynamic languages that rely on dynamic dispatch. More interestingly, JooFlux does not involve reloading whole classes on either method replacement or advice injection, which keeps a large range of just-in-time compilation optimizations valid.
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/dynamid/jooflux
- License: Mozilla Public License Version 2.0
- Patent: Software Patent - Déclaration d'invention
- First public release: October 2012
- Members: Julien Ponge and Frédéric Le Mouël
- Status: Research prototype / proof-of-concept
- Current version:
r1(February 19th 2013)
Microscopic vehicular mobility trace of Europarc roundabout, Creteil, France
Simulation tools are widely used to evaluate assumption correctness and performances of optimization algorithms. Several macroscopic vehicular mobility trace exist, but few detailed ones at the microscopic level. Most of macro traces integrate simplistic models for intersections and roundabout, while the complexity of this fine-grained mobility can greatly affect the global optimization. For that purpose, we propose a dataset describing a complex roundabout in Creteil, France.
- GitHub repository: http://vehicular-mobility-trace.github.io
- License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- First public release: April 15th 2015
- Member: Marie-Ange Lèbre, Frédéric Le Mouël
- Status: trace
- Current version:
v1.0(April 15th 2015).
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.16870
Taxi Trace - Contact Analysis
Multi-thread analysis of taxi GPS trace to extract taxi contacts.